Il nuovo "P.A.L. forever"
lo trovi su facebook.
Clicca qui per trovarci
e se ti va di partecipare
iscriviti al gruppo!

mercoledì 30 marzo 2011

Karen "Marzo"

Direttamente dall'Australia ecco il PAL di Karen
Karen ci scrive: "Hi, this is my work to submit for the PAL for the month of March. I designed this little sheep banner and cut it from vinyl flooring. I then painted them and added prim scenes inside wreath vines on their tummies. I hope you like it and that it's suitable for the PAL. Hugs, Karen"
Grazie Karen, questo banner è molto
"primitive" ... and we like it very much!!!
Marzo: Pecora


6 commenti:

Franca ha detto...

wow Karen is wonderful!!!!
I love it!
hugs and kisses

Countrygal ha detto...

Hi Karen,
such a sweet banner! I love the giant pear next to the house, just lovely.

xo
Fulvia

Anonimo ha detto...

Karen is beautiful...I like it so much and good idea vinyl flooring to paint
Sorry for my bad english!!!
Hugs
Monica

CRISTINA ha detto...

Hi Karen, ... WOW ...
Your two sheeps are SO FULL of details !!!
I really love them.
Kisses,
Cristina

Bea del Sud ha detto...

Very primitive and very nice, I like it a lot

Karen Gilbert - Country Junction Prims ha detto...

Thanks everyone! I'm just looking through all of the paintings for March and they are ALL soooo gorgeous! I love PAL so much and am so grateful for the opportunity to be part of your group :)
And you are all such a lovely group of painters... I wish I lived closer :(
Hugs to all and thankyou for the friendships, Karen xxx