Il nuovo "P.A.L. forever"
lo trovi su facebook.
Clicca qui per trovarci
e se ti va di partecipare
iscriviti al gruppo!

venerdì 18 febbraio 2011

Karen "Febbraio"

Come forse avrete notato dalle iscrizioni
il PAL ha varcato le frontiere nazionali 
ed è con grande piacere che vi mostro ciò che
Karen ci ha inviato:

Karen ci scrive: "Hi, This is my work to submit for the PAL.
I wanted to design a game board and also wanted to do something especially for the PAL with the theme of hearts ... And this is what I have come up with!
I will be making it into an e-pattern soon.
I hope you like it and that it's suitable for the PAL.
Hugs, Karen x"
Karen era un pò preoccupata che questo lavoro
non andasse bene per il PAL ... !!!!
ma l'ho tranquillizzata perchè, secondo noi, 
va benissimo!!!! 
credo di interpretare il pensiero
di molte dicendo che è un lavoro
moooolto primitive ...
 ... come piace a noi!!!!
We like it, thanks Karen. Hugs

12 commenti:

* Milvi * ha detto...

Benvenuta nel PAL, Karen!!! Mi piace molto e sono contenta che diventi un e-pattern così molte di noi potranno riprodurlo.
baci
Milvi

Unknown ha detto...

Bellissimo, veramente molto molto bello.... Sooo primitive!

Stefy ha detto...

Hi Karen, your woork is wonderfull.
Very very primitive !
I hope to paint it when there will be the pattern.
bye bye
Stefy

Anonimo ha detto...

Molto primitive...mi piace moltissimo!!!
Bravissima
Hugs
Monica

Anonimo ha detto...

siete tutte così troooppo brave !!!! Veramente molti complimenti.
Karen, very very beautifull !!!!
Daniela

* Alessia * ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
* Alessia * ha detto...

Hello Karen, welcome to our Pal.
Your work is very primitive .....!!!!!
As much as we do !!!!!
wonderful work !!!!!!
kiss
Alessia

Karen Gilbert - Country Junction Prims ha detto...

Thank you everyone! Yes I was a little worried about it being suitable but I think we all worry about our work sometimes :)
I am so very happy to be a part of the PAL - thank you for having me!
Big hugs to you all, Karen xxx

CRISTINA ha detto...

Ahhh, non mi ero accorta di partecipare ad un PAL internazionale ... forte !!!
Questo progetto unisce lo stile primitive proprio di Karen, con dei colori molto primaverili e raffinati ... mi piace tantissimo !!!

Hi Karen, I didn't realized that this PAL is INTERNATIONAL (!!!)
I really like your game board, because you use very "spring" and elegant colors.
WELCOME !!!

Buon fine settimana a tutte !!!

NuX ha detto...

Woowww ... I love the little mouse.. =)
Kisses NuX

Karen Gilbert - Country Junction Prims ha detto...

Thanks again evrybody! It is now available as an e-pattern on my website. I am very excited for this PAL and can't wait til March theme is ready :) Yay! Thanks again for the lovely comments, they mean alot to me and I am grateful to be part of PAL xxx

Countrygal ha detto...

Great job Karen...love those colors!

XO
Fulvia